Wednesday, December 02, 2009

labels!

If Poppytalk's blog were a page in a book, it would be all ear-marked and about to fall out because of how often I visit it. They never cease to inspire me. Today I came across these cute, free, downloadable labels that they were kind enough to offer us all:
http://poppytalk.blogspot.com/2009/02/free-downloadable-labels-from-us.html

I plan on using them as gift labels for Christmas this year. I hope they're okay with me opening the .pdf up in Illustrator and making them my own. I customized the colors to match the scheme we're going with for our tree and gift wrap this year. Then I added in a "to/from" line with our names in it. This way the recipient's name is the only thing you have to write in. This is important to me, as I have hopelessly sloppy penmanship.

Here's how mine turned out:

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails