Monday, January 19, 2009

stuff i get paid for...

So. How many people do you know that can say they've designed a Tweety Bird calendar? I'm guessing just me. Try to contain your jealousy. In addition to Tweety, I've designed such heavy hitters as; Roosters, Secret Live of Presidents & Their First Ladies, Pug Shots & Horses (mini calendar). 

Also, here's some Five Star stickers that I did for your notebook customizing pleasure. Yes, I did manage to sneak a little pug into the animal sheet. You can have my autograph if you like.

(for the record, I have some super awesome stuff to show off. They haven't reached the shelves yet, and I'm not sure when I can legally post such things on the internet for the whole world to see)

2 comments:

Laurie Stark said...

You're amazing! That is, by far, the most hip and attractive Tweety Bird calendar I've ever seen. I never thought about the fact that someone has to actually design those! I thought they were just born into the world like babies.

Unknown said...

and that's not all... i did, count 'em, TWO Tweety Bird Calendars!

I actually don't work in the calendar department anymore... It's all School products for me from now on. I think it suits me a little better. But I still miss working with all those licenses, and "birthing" a calendar from time to time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails