Tuesday, February 09, 2010

i have big, BIG news!

I've been extremely neglectful of this little corner of cyberspace lately, and it's not for lack of subject matter. Quite the opposite, actually. I've been a busy little bee for the past couple of weeks because I have had something huge brewing. Something that I have been wanting to do for a very long time. I opened an Etsy store, my friends!

It's called Yellowberry, and you can find it here:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/YellowberryHandmade
Right now I'm only featuring handmade necklaces. I have big plans for the future, however. I hope to include other jewelry like bracelets and earrings, as well as fun accessories like button badges, totes, and change purses. So keep an occasional eye on the shop, as it will be evolving.

3 comments:

noirohio vintage said...

yay!! congrats mama! the store looks great. i love your banner
xo

Unknown said...

Thanks! I need to work on the photography, but I'll get there.

Pam Geisel - For Quilts Sake said...

Congrats and good luck! Your necklaces are beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails