Saturday, May 08, 2010

my little brother got married!

Last night I attended and photographed my little brother's somewhat impromptu wedding ceremony. It was windy, and the weather threatening, but it turned out to be absolutely gorgeous (even with the imposing storm clouds). Riverscape will forever have a warm little place in my heart.

I don't think I've seen Chuckie that happy since my dad took us to Disney World when he was nine! His bride is the sweetest, most beautiful thing that has brought about an amazing change in my younger bro. He is truly a better person because she is in his life. The two share a love that I've seen in very few people, and I couldn't be more thrilled for them.

Congratulations, Chuck and Kisha Spitzig! I love you both!

1 comment:

noirohio vintage said...

aww! congrats to your family!! :)
xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails