Thursday, September 25, 2008

Best Quarter of a Century Birthday Gift Ever!

My best friend surprised me for my birthday (in July) with tickets to see Conor Oberst & Jenny Lewis in Knoxville. So we packed up and drove 5 hours to Tennessee. The drive was scenic. The show was mind-blowing. All in all, it was a phenomenal one day trip. This is us in the hotel.

We stayed at the Hilton.My only complaint is that their bar closed at 11. What kind of hotel bar closes at 11pm?
wig shop window.
We ate at a place called Oodles (as in Noodles).
I was a little surprised when I ordered pizza and this came out. It was tasty.What happens in Knoxville... apparently happens before midnight. Maybe they all went to Arby's?I took this at a Tradin' Post. We were very specific to stop at a Tradin' Post (without the g). I bought a magnet shaped like Kentucky, and Angie bought a Superman belt buckle.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails