Sunday, September 14, 2008

A little peek at what I've been up to.

I finally got around to photographing a few of my notebook lines. I managed to get them shot about half an hour before the remnants of Hurricane Ike stormed its way into Ohio. My notebooks kept flying open, but I got the shots I needed. Shortly afterword, our neighbor's chimney got blown into our side yard!

This is a collection that appears in Target's all year line-up. It has a special place in my heart because it is one of the very first lines that I got placed when I started working for Mead Westvaco.


These two planners were sold exclusively at Target for Back-to-School.


A customizable sticker I did for Five Star. It's super fun because you can put it on any kind of surface to make it all your own.


Corporate Five Star Style notebooks.


There are a handful of corporate lines that I'm waiting for samples on that I can't wait to share.

I also have so many projects in the works right now that I am so proud of! However, we work so far out in the future, that these projects won't see daylight for another year or so. I will post them as soon as they hit the shelves :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow... this one made me actually miss the back to school times; buying notebooks and binders and book bags, etc.

Of course, I still do not miss school. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails