Thursday, April 15, 2010

first peak, a test run

I gave my Crafty Supermarket booth set up a dry run this afternoon. I spent more time than was necessary arranging everything just so. I photographed it a dozen times, so I can duplicate the set up. Then I had my mom, dad, brother, soon to be sister-in-law, and best friend over to have a look at it. They ooohed and ahhhed appropriately.

I think it looks pretty swell, and I can't wait to get down the the Crafty Supermarket on Saturday, and sell next to all those extremely gifted artists and crafters! I'm so happy and anxious.
Also, I would like to take a minute to recognize my favorite ladies who came over and spent hours wrapping little metal rings, stuffing shopping baggies, making buttons, and keeping the atmosphere light. Thanks so much Maria, Allison, Tessa & Alissa. You guys are the best friends a girl could ask for!

3 comments:

LADY LEE said...

This looks adorable!! I hope you sell every piece!!!

Justin said...

Looks awesome Val. Your logo and branding are very slick.

Unknown said...

Thank you, guys! Even if I don't sell a single piece, the experience and work leading up to it has been so much fun, and such a learning/growth experience.

I can't wait for tomorrow :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails