Thursday, February 26, 2009

they're here! they're here! they're here!

They're in! Well, sort of. The Flex Notebinder from my new Everyday line for Target is on the shelves (at least at the Dayton Mall location). It was a very pleasant surprise, as I wasn't expecting to see it until mid March. The full line includes an Expanding folder, Advance Notebook, Flex Notebinder, and 9 1/2" x 6" Notebook. Once I get pretty samples of everything, I'll take a nice family shot, and share it.

For now, here's a guerilla-style in-store shot of my new lovelies. The color is a little off in this photo. The red notebook is much less orange in person.

3 comments:

Laurie Stark said...

I'm so excited! I need to pick up one of these so that I can report to everyone within earshot that I know the designer! Congrats!

Unknown said...

oh, that would be so super awesome! I'd be very flattered!

1kcsmiles said...

Yea! Congrats! I'll keep my eyes open for them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails